The quality of your imprint depends upon the quality of your artwork!
You can provide "camera ready" artwork or digital files. If you need help, we can take a sketch or existing printout and create printable artwork for you.
You can email compressed files to email@example.com.
Larger artwork files can be provided via CD or Dropbox.
We prefer the following file types: SVG, AI, EPS, INDD, PSD, PDF, PMD, and high resolution image files such as JPG or TIF.
- RGB images are suitable for the web, but need to be converted to CMYK for printing.
- For crisp edges, convert fonts to outline, curves, or paths.
- SVG scalable vector graphics allow resizing without loss of definition.
- Scan images at 600 dpi or greater to prevent loss of quality.
- Save Microsoft Office files as a PDF to prevent unintended changes to format or fonts.
Text files and Microsoft Office files such as RTF, PPT, PUB, DOC, DOCX may be sent, but must be accompanied by a printout to show the expected format and font. Additional charges may apply.
- Word 2007 or earlier
- Publisher 2007
- Powerpoint 2007